Link to market information (NYSE Euronext)
# OF SHARES
734 717 (13.73% Holding)
HAWKFIELD CORP NV AND ASSOCIATES
2 776 476 (51.90% Holding)
JUVELA INVESTMENTS LTD
500 000 (9.35% Holding)
334 900 (6.26% Holding)
SOCIETE CIVILE LAUVIAH
310 000 (5.79% Holding)
Number of shares in issue: 5,350,000 ordinary shares of one € each in the capital of the company.
- Listed on NYSE Euronext May 2007 (MLBAT)
- 1.35 million new shares issued; IPO price at €15
- 5,350,000 shares issued
- Options: 500,000 @ €2.5/share
- Significant success in diamond operations to finance new and developing mining opportunities.
- Highly committed executive team with significant experience in both finance and the mining industry.
- Established and experienced operations teams in Kimberley (SA) and Letseng (Lesotho) ready to quickly operationalize and maximize future mining opportunities.
- Majority ownership of valuable assets along with a strong capital assets base.
- Holding a significant tungsten deposit with an estimated current in-situ value of $3.1 billion (based on historic Anglo data), plus molybdenum in the deposit.
- Significantly undervalued equity.